Gold Coast, sun-drenched sin city - Part 1
Since 1g had never been to Gold Coast before and it's been a long while for David and I since we'd been there, so we decided to take her around Queensland: Gold Coast and Brisbane. (More like, David was taking us around because he was the one driving for the whole trip, thank you b 수고했어)
Oh and I really wanted to visit Toowoomba in Southern Queensland, because it's where my mom and dad got married about 28 years ago. But ended up, we didn't have enough time because we were loving it in Gold Coast. 😆 There's always next time, right?
Day 1
It was my first time experiencing Tigerair, it was pretty much similar to Airasia I guess. But cheap airlines are the best hahaha cause I'm the biggest cheapskate. 😛
I'm not usually a fan of cold sushi, but these were pretty good and fresh. Or maybe I was just starving. Cheers to salmon lovers ✋
Sydney airport had a very high ceiling with entire glass windows.
How can the airport be so pretty?
David with his doraemon earphones his sister got him, as I remember. Cute choice esther 😆
I'm not really a fan of alcohol that has fruity flavors (except for soju), but I'm a huge fan of pale ale 💗 I'm craving for one now, hmm.
Yes and there we are, what's good Gold Coast?
As soon as we landed, we went to rent a car for 4-5 days because ceebs taking uber or taxi every time and because 1g is old enough to rent it at cheaper price. *old girl alert* But oh no, it took us nearly 2 hours because of the credit card blah blah blah and David was the savior 😃
Drove to our Airbnb, Paradise Island.
Little complimentary snacks, we had each one of the kitkat hehe.
Where 1g and I put all our cosmetics hahaha
View of the balcony
What our apartment looked like, would definitely go back to stay and the host was really kind.
Selfies while waiting for 1g to get ready
That must-take mirror selfies
Here we are, it is one of the favorite beaches I've ever been to. It's so much different from the beaches in Korea or Malaysia, it has that relaxing surfing vibes just like its name.
We separated for dinner with 1g because she wanted to have some *alone time*, I don’t know what she was thinking until now…but okay. David and I were thinking like "is she mad at us or something?" But ended up, she really wanted to be by herself to have some thoughts sorted...*weirdo*
So David and I
came to Surfers Paradise Beach Café
on the beach side, and ordered pork rib and chicken parmagiana (David’s all
time favorite).
Dinner
was amazing, looking at the sunset by the beach and having good food with
David. How can life be any better than this?
After the sunset, I started feeling so cold and I didn’t expect it to get that cold…It was still bearable but David scolded me and brought me around to get a sweater…so I had a sudden excuse to shop (yay)
Moong!!! What are you doing here? I missed her so much during the trip...it was like the longest time I was away from her besides during my studies in Melbourne.
Omg David, too cute I can't...*died of cuteness*
After that, we met 1g in front of the beach and guess what she was doing. She was riding a motorcycle and we were like WTF is she doing? Did she steal that bike off someone? Lol, ended up she paid to rent the bike for an hour haha and she seemed like she was having the time of her life. David and I tried riding it, but I was like the only one who was sucked at it…It’s okay, I don’t need to be good at it.
Then we headed to
have our favorite drinks – draught beer. I do not remember the name of the pub,
but it was just a few walks from the beach. We talked over how we were feeling
about the trip and all of us were loving the trip hehe.
It's funny how these two didn't quite like each other when they first met and now they're literally like brother and sister...being stupid and weird together but it's always fun to watch.
Matching outfits with the sissy, gingham can never go wrong.
Had a few pots of
beer and came back with some groceries. I’m usually a very lazy ass but when
I’m on a trip, I become very uplifted and move a lot. We were feeling a little
bit peckish, so we had some indomee with soju lol because we were craving for some Asian food...And the night ended.



Comments
Post a Comment