Gold Coast, sun-drenched sin city - Part 2


The next day, I woke up at 6am…and I was just on my phone and I couldn’t wait any longer. So I woke them up at 7:30 to get ready but these two wouldn’t get up…So I got ready and woke them up again, and made them some korean instant noodles for breakfast. You know you need it after a drinking night *wink*

While they were getting ready, I searched up some good places to go in Gold Coast and found this one, Pier @ Marina Mirage located at 74 Seaworld Dr Main Beach Queensland 4217.

It was the favorite place of all of ours, satisfaction level 10/10

Technically, it was the last day in Gold Coast πŸ˜• because we came up with last minute plans the day after. Guess we'd done almost everything we could do in Gold Coast though, so there was no regret to changing plans.

BUT! I told David that the next time we come to Gold Coast, I want to go to Toowoomba and Sunshine Coast. Heard Sunshine Coast is even more marvellous, how better can it get when Gold Coast is already so amazing? πŸ˜†

Day 2


Australia sky never fails to fascinate me, the sunlight is always so bright and the skies are so blue.

Here are the photos of Pier, Marina Mirage:


I love how they have simple but tidy design of the restaurant, simple can never go wrong.



Pier Marina Mirage has innovative architectural design and offers indoor and outdoor dining areas with the view. They are open from noon till late night at 2am everyday.


#sisterlove


#bromance


Anti-social af...





This place was my favorite place in Gold Coast, you should give it a visit if any one of you are traveling to Gold Coast. But would recommend to visit on a good weather day! 🌞 So you can sit outside and enjoy the sunlight with the view.


Posers!


He's looking at me like "are you alright?" lol, I was arranging my fringe ok!!!
.
.
.
After a good lunch at Pier, we headed back to the beach to get tanned.


My dumb and dumber 😝


A photo of 1g I like, but she doesn't quite like it πŸ˜‘


Sexy poser 😎


Touristy shot, I think we took more than like...50 photos here waiting for everyone to move.


My sexy man 😍 can't get enough of this guy



We felt so blessed to have such beautiful weather when it was almost winter time in Australia since our trip was in September, Queensland has much better weather than Sydney or Melbourne.







Cutie lol I asked him to take a photo of me and he took a selfie.


After being on the beach for a bit, we went to have some cold beer (like always).


His side face makes me go like 😍😍😍 hotness level 5/5



We made a special phrase for 1g through Gold Coast trip, "ugly but cute" 


Going back to our airbnb to get changed, he legit looks like a troll when he picks his nose.


But still too adorable...even when he's picking his nose. Is this what love blind is? LOLS



Nandos for dinner because David was craving for it, but cit just disappointed us so much. ☹️Malaysia Nandos do waaaaaaaaaay better. Come on Australia, you can do better than this!!!


Surfers Paradise night market street




We came back to the same bar, since it was our last night in Gold Coast. Sad faces 😒

.
.
.

Most memorable part of our trip: Spending a night in the car

Because we were still unsure if we wanted to go to Brisbane, not that I didn't want to go because I've already been there but I felt like there's nothing much to see or do there. And I still feel the same.

It might be because I'm more of a Melbourne person than anywhere else, hehe.

Anyways, we ended up going to Brisbane for a day trip because we were getting bored of Gold Coast. We were actually planning to get a studio apartment in Brisbane and spend a night there and come back to Gold Coast for our flight. But it was a little short of time since our flight was around noon, so we were gonna get a room in Gold Coast but couldn't find one due to last minute plan...

So guess what? We ended up sleeping in the car for about...7 hours. Thank fu*k we had a car.
After we got back from Brisbane, David was looking for a perfect parking spot where there are not that much of people around. And we finally found one after like...15 minutes.

We bought bottles of water to wash our face and brush teeth, got ready to sleep. But none of us were feeling sleepy nor tired. So we decided to drink some leftover soju we had and get drunk so we could fall asleep without realising we're sleeping in the car. πŸ˜‚

Didn't end up drinking so much to sleep, but we did manage to get some sleep but kept waking up. It was just too hot...opened the doors and turned on A/C for a bit. Well, of course it wasn't a good decent sleep but still.

After all, it was a good memorable and priceless night. We could N-E-V-E-R forget this moment. We did learn our lesson through the night though, "never leave your accommodation last minute." ✌️


After waking up from the car, we drove around and went to Pacific Shopping Centre. I think it's the biggest shopping centre in Gold Coast, located at Hooker Blvd, Broadbeach Queensland 4218.




Lying down on the sofa in the mall, we've never felt homeless before. It was a new feeling...


This photo is just for David and 1g to see...*wink*


Finally, going to my second favorite city in the world after KL - Melbourne.


Kissing goodbye to Gold Coast, I'll come back with David in a few years of time. 
Till then, keep being sun-drenched and beautiful. πŸ’™



Comments