Phuket, I phu-king loved you - Part 2


I'm not really a morning person or I've never been one...like ever in my life.
But one fun fact about me is that I always wake up super early when I'm travelling.
Super early as in like...7am 😂 maybe for the hotel breakfast.

Day 3


Checking into Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach
Since I'm all grown up now...we can't share a double bed room with mom and dad.
So we booked two rooms for my parents and my sister and I.

It was about RM600 per night, a grand deluxe room.

It's sad realising all of us are getting older and the fact that my sister and I won't have many years of living with our parents together before getting married and moving out. 

And that's one of the reasons we go on family trips at least twice a year, 
one around my dad's birthday and another around my mom's.


Here are the photos of the hotel, absolutely stunning. ♥️






As soon as we went around the hotel with these amazing facilities and the view, 
all of us wanted to extend our holidays and stay a little longer.

Too bad, I had to get back to work...☹️

All I could wish for was, to be in the hotel for the whole day and enjoy this beautiful stay.




Not to much to say that, one of the best hotels I've been to.

And we were worried about the weather because it's the raining season,
but the weather was just about right. Not too sunny, not too cloudy and no rain. 👌🙆


Fun fact - I have a tattoo of my dog at the back of my arm.
 You might not know, I own a siberian husky, goes by the name of Moong. 😛

I got the tattoo from Hong-Dae last year, got it from a tattoo artist my cousin knows.





Did not expect Phuket's sunset to be this good, but look. 🌇
What a scenery?




Day 4

Overslept on the last day, it always happens probably because I didn't want to leave.
David was texting me to remind me that I am going back to work the next day...
WHAT AN ASS!? *jokes*

Oh well, I was still in time for breakfast buffet yay.




Always gotta have croissants, eggs, bacon, baked beans and omelette.
Completes my own kind of big breakfast 😃

They had so many different kinds of beverages as well, even detox juice!


After the heavy breakfast, we had a few hours before the check out.
God, how I wished we could stay for just another day in Phuket.

Out of Krabi, Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket, I think Phuket was the best trip for me.
David has always wanted to travel to Phuket, we should plan our trip to Phuket soon. 😁

Well, that was pretty much it for the last day.

But our flight got delayed by 2 hours...so we just had to bum around the airport.

Thank god, the duty-free shops were pretty bigger than I expected, from such a small airport.

Anyways, see you real soon Phuket. You've been real amazing.



Link to Part 1 post


Comments