Sydney, once again - Part 1

I have decided to get myself into blogging, since it has been ages I stopped writing after my graduation and it makes me feel like in spite of myself, slowly losing the biggest interest of my life. Frankly, I was just being one idle ass and putting an excuse to not start writing.

I have been thinking a lot about a specific content to write...that is unique. Ended up, not finding a good one. So I'm going to start just by writing random things and thoughts that I want to share around.

Well, I'd like to start off by writing about my trips last year. After my graduation in July 2017, I decided to treat myself a meaningful trip to Australia as a self graduation gift. Why Australia though? My best friend boyfriend, David lives in Melbourne and yeah, we're doing LDR. It's my first ever trip just with my own savings, I think I had about fifth-teen thousand Malaysian ringgit for a 3 week trip excluding the return flight. Man, I still don't have any idea how I saved up that much while being an undergraduate student.

First, I flew to Sydney from Kuala Lumpur and landed in the evening. I had David to pick me up from the airport and we finally reunited after 2 months YAAAS!


Sydney, we're coming for yaaa!

We put on make up an hour before we landed, 
in case David and Seb don't recognize us lol.


Day 1


We first checked into Airbnb apartment we had for three days and it was super cozy and modern, but freezing...I am more of a summer person, hate hate hate cold weather.

Since we had a big day ahead of us the next day, so we just had a casual drinking night at home with some Dominos. David and Seb already had our fridge filled with soju, beers and Hennessy HAHA.



QT pies, a fox and a bat

First night ended pretty late, we drank the whole bottle of henny and beers.


Day 2

David and I woke up too early like...at 7?
I guess we were way too keen for DQ.
So we decided to go out and have a breakfast date nearby.

I don't remember the name of the cafe, it was right next to our airbnb.


Look at him in stussy hoodie and my orange carre cap πŸ’›


We had so much to talk about over breakfast, since we were reunited after 2 months.
.
.
.
One of the biggest reasons why I came to Sydney, my first DEFQON 1!!!
Not to forget that, David is the main reason traveling to Australia hehe my bae πŸ’Ÿ



On our way to Strathfield to have a quick lunch before DQ.

Sebby annyeong
We had subway for quick lunch and got on the van.
.
.
.
Defqon takes place at the Sydney International Regatta Centre,
they transformed this venue into the ultimate party island woo-hoo!

It was a pretty long walk in, but the KEENEST walk ever. 
We could even hear the music from far away and got louder as we got closer.

 And here comes the main stage - red stage.


Personally, my favorite stage was the blue stage - rawww!

Wonji and I trying to take a photo of the beers with the stage background, but...okay.





Bromance much to these 3 πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ




My rave partner, she is ugly but cute.

They say couple who rave together, stay together.
Well, we love raving together HAHAHA.

Ever since we started raving together, David always wanted to take a photo of him giving me a shoulder ride. I think we have around...4? It's become our signature rave photo haha love it! More to come, soon.

All of us had a really great time at DQ, it was just simply amazing.
Definitely coming back next year 2018 and it's gonna be 10th year anniversary which means it's gonna be even more amazing yayayayay of course, with my rave bae cho dog.


Link to Part 2 -


Comments