Sydney, once again - Part 2
All of us spent a very good night and woke up with a very bad hangover...definitely needed some pho to kill it. Then we were gonna start being touristy going around places.
Honestly, traveling with your loved one is the most amazing thing in the world. But what made our trip even better was that David's best mate Seb and my sister Wonji traveling with us, made it double the fun ✌️ but annoying at the same time.
Because it was my second trip to Sydney, but I didn't really get to check out the sights on the first trip. So we decided to go around the places I'd been wanting to go.
Day 3
Dumb & dumber, I love seeing them having cat fights swearing at each other for no reason.
While I was searching for places to visit, what caught my eyes first was Sydney Fish Market.
I'm a seafood lover, I mean who is not? Everyone agreed to come, so here we are.
They are open everyday from 7am to 4pm and the address is:
Bank St & Pyrmont Bridge Road, Sydney NSW 2009, Australia
We had fried calamaris, prawns, scallops, octopus, fish & chips, salmon & lobster.
The price is very reasonable I would say, and of course it's very fresh.
Beer tasted so good with the food, holy sh*t! Loved the weekend vibes. 🐟
While waiting for a table, came upstairs to have a few drinks. They had so many choices of beers!
We were craving so much for Korean BBQ for dinner, so we headed to Eastwood.
We ended the night with some soju + beer...and died.
Day 4
Second last day in Sydney, *sobs* time really flies when you're traveling...
One funny fact about David is...that he speaks and thinks like an Aussie,
but his taste in food is like an old Korean man.
The moment he woke up, he said he was craving for Korean food (LIKE ALWAYS).
And he took us to Pumpkin in Strathfield, pretty much the only place he knows in Sydney 😂
After we got our craving fixed, we took a train to see the main landmarks of Sydney.
I have no clue how these two boys here have the same personality and same thinking...
They're legit like soulmates or like twins. And they ended up fighting on the train LOL.
(CC = cute couple)
One of Sydney's most famous landmarks: Harbour Bridge
And mainly, Opera House
Walk by Harbour Bridge all the way to Opera House.
We stopped by to take some touristy photos and here are some of it:
My favorite shot taken of these 2 dumbies 😆
We wouldn't skip having beers in the day time, so called 낮맥. Loved the chill vibes 👌
Photo credits to 1g, finally got decent ones after so many shots...
Are we touristy enough?
We had to send Seb back to Melbourne earlier because we had another trip to
Gold Coast and Brisbane next, he was being a little bitch and didn't join us.
So we had dinner with David's friends and Seb went back 😕
He almost missed the plane hahahahaha we really hoped he did so he could stay with us.
Then we went to have a few drinks and came back to our apartment to pack our stuff.
We had a morning flight the next day, so ended the night pretty early hehe.
Sydney was so good, but I still haven't visited all the places I'd wanted to go.
Hence, I still have a little excuse to come back. And I'll definitely be coming back this year September to take more tour around.
See you again, will be back shortly! 💕
Link to Part 1 -

Comments
Post a Comment