The value of good people
There are just some people who click with anyone very easily in a short period of time. And there are people who take a long time to get to know them and slowly open their heart. Guessing I'm the latter one. It's always been a tough task for me, meeting new people and getting close to them. Like, how do you do that!?
It hasn't even been half a year since I started working, yet, I met these good people that I can have good conversations with, share the mutual pain of working with, sometimes go crazy with, make silly but funny jokes and laugh with. It's some feeling I can't really describe, but what I know for sure is that I feel really grateful to have met them.
But I'm not good at expressing my feelings...😐 I guess I'm still in the process of learning how to appreciate the value of good people.
We all have bad days at school or at work and we sometimes get through it together so our days feel less shitty. 😛 It feels like having a little crush at school, you go to school to see them and I go to work to see these guys LOL.
They say, "you don't need everyone to love you, just a few good people."
Strongly agree to this phrase, why do we always try so hard to please everyone? Let's just stick to the people we are liked by and stay blissful. ✨
.
.
.
I think it was last week, we were having a conversation about what we do in our spare time and they told me they blog and design. And that conversation has woken a part of me that's been wanting to start blogging. It's irony to see all of us have very different styles and interests in almost everything; music, food and what we studied and that seems like what makes us into one; being willing to do all that we can, to help each other.
So we came up with an idea of having a quality get-together at least every two weeks, go to a cafe and do some productive work of our own. Last Friday was our first get-together session, and all of us were overly excited and going crazy in the car on the way to Bangsar. 🍹
First, we headed to Batai village & here are some of the photos of Last Friday:
All of us were super hungry, we were about to collapse...
We went to Ekkamai for some Thai food since *someone* said he has never tried it before.
Phad thai, pineapple fried rice and some I-don't-know-the-name fried rice 😋
Everything was pretty decent, but would have been better if their dishes were a little bigger. Because it didn't really fill us up (some of us) lol.
After early dinner, we walked to Yellow Brick Road recommended by me. I've been here quite a few times and I really liked outdoor seats, it's very chilling. But it was a busy night...we couldn't really get a table.
Look at these cups and coasters, it's so pretty we wanted to steal it hahaha. Coffee was alright, a bit sour for me.
The cafe had so many reservations for dinner for buka puasa, so we had to give them the tables. So we decided to go to Bangsar since there are tons of cafes around.
And we found this amazing cafe, Ojo Coffee located at 23 Jalan Telawi 3 Bangsar Baru.
We loved the background music, sofa seats, big tables, food, drinks and it wasn't even so crowded. So we basically decided to make it as our hideout to do our work here. We love you Ojo!!!
All of us had such a productive Friday, doing our own things and supporting each other at the same time. I think the 4 of us spent 16 hours together in a same space hahahahahaha, how crazy? I can't wait for our next get-together with these CRAZIES 💟💟💟 sarangheyo.
I found the right quote for today's post. Learn from the good people around you 😆
I sincerely want to thank you for encouraging me to write and do the things that I like. You all have been wonderful to me since day 1...wait no, (actually from day...21?), stay insane and keep laughing at your own jokes because that's what I love about you guys. And I'm looking forward to get to know you three better.
.
.
.
I'll always wish you guys for the best in whatever you do xoxo (But stay with me for another year please and let me spend another good year...no? Okay.) 💚
Comments
Post a Comment