Langkawi, I'll never get over you
Everyone in this world has one or a few favorite friends to travel around the world with, don't we? Cause I do. Personally, the qualification of being my ideal travel buddy is very simple. You just need to love going on endless food discoveries and being spontaneous of the destinations and places where we're going. Because I'm not really the type of a person who plans everything, except for the accommodation and transportation. Being spontaneous & adventurous is the whole point of exploration, right?
So back to the point, my best traveling buddies are probably my sister hyunyee and nawon (David is exception because he's the 'bae'), as I believe our travel style is most likely the same. We like to eat non-stop, never scared of trying new food and enjoy being chilled and relaxed rather than having tight plans for the whole day. Last but not least, we never give up taking good photos for each other. It's called sacrifice, lol.
It was a last minute planned trip even for us, but we still asked nawon if she could make it. 2 days later...she texted us that she's coming (really didn't expect such a quick answer lol). Then she flew all the way from Seoul to KL just for 5 days, we love you nawon.
πππ
Day 1
As soon as we landed in Langkawi, we rented a car and drove to Pantai Cenang. We had around 2 hours before check in, so we decided to have lunch at Yellow Cafe, one of my favorite places in Cenang for their beach view and I just like yellow color in general lol.
It's located at Jalan Pantai Tengah, Pantai Cenang 07000 Langkawi, Kedah.
We shared a Hawaiian pizza and spaghetti bolognese, and fresh fruit juice. Fresh juices da bomb!
We were absolutely amazed by the good weather, how perfect?
Then we drove to our hotel, Berjaya Hotel Langkawi and got ready to go out for adventures!
.
.
.
Took us nearly two hours to get ready hahaha π
Then we drove to Ritz-Carlton to go to the bar Horizon, it was like 10 minutes from our hotel.
GUESS WHUTTT?
They had the most amazing view of the beach and perfect spot for sunset.
This stunning looking cocktail is their signature, named The Hornbill.
You all know how the hornbill looks like, right? It does really look like it.
It is vodka infused with star anis and cinnamon, shaken with Campari,
triple sec and tangerine, pineapple and calamansi juice.
The staffs were really really really kind, couldn't ask for a better place.
Couldn't open my eyes once, the sun was beaming...
The three of us πππ love you two so much
Sunset view, I wish iPhone camera was good enough to capture the real scenery...π
Even my M10 couldn't get the perfect shot of the sunset we had.
Day 2
We woke up pretty early for breakfast buffet; always have a room for hotel breakfast, don't we?
Then we came out in our swimsuits, we had complimentary water activity for two hours. Hyunyee and Nawon went on paddle boarding, lol I should have taken a photo of it. They looked so noob...While they were at it, I came to the boat house bar to have cold frozen tiger mugs. YAS!
Getting tanned, it was still good weather even though it wasn't peak season. *lucky*
My cute little floats, I lost my pineapple float...so sad. Might have been stolen by a monkey.
Barefaced selfie, must wear sunnies ππ
The best facility of Berjaya: gorgeous swimming pool with mountain in the background
Had a dip in the pool and tan on the beach, we went back to the room and got ready to go out.
Some decent selfies we got HAHAHAHA
Then we drove to Kuah Jetty for the highlight of our trip - Sunset cruise
Unexpectedly, the jetty point wasn't crowded at all even though it was Saturday. Yay?
This was our cruise - one of the prettiest looking yacht by Crystal Yacht.
If you wish to book the same yacht, you could call this number: 04-955-6545 and make bookings.
Fat die me...I've gained some weight ever since I started working. Because everyone just gives me snacks and I eat them all while sitting my ass down on the chair...and I barely move around. I should really go on a diet soon...diet always begins tomorrow right? π
And make sure to bring sunnies, you'll need it! ππΆ
Free flow - they had beer, wine, cocktails etc
Supplementary dinner buffet - local cuisine, it was pretty good.
Sunset π what a view?
It goes on for around 4 hours, I personally loved the sea jacuzzi the most. They put a fishnet on the sea, so we could lie down on the net and let the yacht lead you on the sea. Would definitely go back for the sea jacuzzi.
After cruising, they were supposed to drop us back at the hotel but we decided to drop ourselves at Cenang instead for a few drinks.
We walked around a little and picked this place, Thirstday Bar & Restaurant.
They serve draught beers like this, in a cute bucket of ice.
Stylish pub by the beach and it was pretty happening too.
Langkawi, you're one lovable island. I'll come back again, real soon. πππ
(Most probably with cho dog) heheueheueheueh.
Hi
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteI like langkawi
ReplyDelete