Your dog loves you



Some of you might already know that I'm a dog lover and I live with my best friend goes by the name, Moong-chi (means trouble maker in Korean and she really is one). I'm the one who named her and mom blamed me for her being a trouble maker. She said she's making troubles because I named her as that. That's ridiculously untrue...she's just born to be one.

It goes way back to the year of 2012 when I first brought her home from the pet shop, which is 6 years ago. Whenever I see a pet shop around me it's like a habit, I just happen to go in to see the little furry kids. It was just another ordinary day, I saw a baby husky looking at me with those puppy eyes and I think that was the first time I ever wanted something so badly. I saw galaxies in her brown eyes. Then I started nagging my mom for a week and I visited her every single day. I felt like if love at first sight really exists, it would exactly be this feeling.

And guess what? I finally brought her home with me and she was about a month old, she used to be so little and now after 6 years...she's all grown up. I didn't even have a second to realise it's already been that long, time really flies. I told my mom that I feel sad seeing Moong growing up in no time and she told me she feels the same way about me. LMAO, now I feel you mom...after 23 years.

Unfortunately, I didn't really take many photos of her when she was little. I guess I was busy looking at her with my own eyes then. I still can't believe she's a big girl now...but she's still as pretty.

Here are some of my favorite photos of her when she was a baby girl ❤️




Only those people who have or have had a dog before would know the true happiness of having them as your best friend and how much love you exchange with them unconditionally. Honestly speaking, having a dog surely enriches your life by so many ways. Companionship is the best thing of having a pet, especially dogs (or maybe cats too, I'm not sure). Even though they don't speak, we share feelings together and I strongly believe that they understand what we say.

I searched up some traits of Siberian huskies on the internet and found a few fun facts about them and this is pretty much identical to Moong.
  • They are known escape artists and have been known to wander away and disappear. They can jump fences, break tie-out chains, slip collars and find another way to escape.
  • They can be very destructive both inside and out. If they are left uncrated inside, they can destroy a house and cause a wide variety of damage. Outside, they enjoy digging and will dig up yards and flower gardens alike. A dog that is given a place to dig in the yard is much happier and so are you.
  • While they enjoy howling, they rarely bark and they will not alert bark if someone comes onto your property. This makes them an unsuitable watchdog.
My mom and I always imagine, how'd have it been like if dogs could speak? Then mom tells me that Moong would always call me a liar for not taking her for a walk sometimes when I promised her.


She loves snacks - like, any kinds of snacks. Look at her white whiskers omg.




Such a snorlax, always sleeps...




πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


Well, I'm going to talk about the reasons why ya'll definitely should have a dog or two, or even more (if you can handle).
  • My dog keeps me physically healthy (at least a little) - It may seem like I'm walking my dog, but it’s more of my dog walking me.
  • Dogs are the best source of comfort during our darkest moments. They give us hugs with their warm body, lick and kiss me all over our face - my dog is an infallible remedy for tough days.
  • Dogs protect us in emotional sense, too. It’s been proven that dogs can actually smell how we’re feeling and accurately read our facial features, which explains why they seem to be able to sense when you need a hug or a lick on the face.
  • Each dog has a personality of its own, and my dog is definitely one of a kind. You know what she is really like? She’s just like my sister hyunyee - as annoying, as tiresome, as troublesome but as cute, too.
  • But it's really rare for moong to give me warm hugs. Instead, she jumps around, licks my face, bites my hands, plucks my hair and runs away. Really is one of a kind, isn't she?

Oh, and...

Both my mom and dad have always hated me for having inks even though I just have a few, so they kinda made me promise that I won't get any more ink. But I'd always wanted to get a tattoo of Moong ever since I had her, so what happens next? I went back to Seoul for a few weeks last year August for visa and because my cousin is a tattoo artist, so I went over to her work studio and she introduced me to her tattoo artist friend. Then yeah, I just got a simple tattoo of an outline of Moong's figure. Sorry mama and papa, no more ink I promise.


She'll always be with me wherever I go, on my arm 🐾🐾 I love you, always and forever Moong.
.
.
.
This is one of my current favorite songs by Colde and Crush. You guys should have a listen! πŸ’œ



Comments