Make the best out of your life while you have it





It's nearly half way through the year, I'd say it's been feeling like turning into a new chapter in my life. I've graduated from university around this time last year, travelled around Australia for 3 weeks and enjoyed my jobless life for another couple months until the end of the year. Then from the beginning of 2018, I've started working for my first job and I'm nailing it (jokes). A few months ago, I realised that I haven't been spending my days productive at all ever since I got done with school and as years go by, I'm getting older without accomplishing anything in life. I used to always think that only my sisters were getting older but I wasn't and they used to tell me that I'm not gonna be forever young. I think it kinda started hitting me now...

So I asked myself what ways are there, to live my life a little more productive rather than procrastinative. I used to stay in bed all day watch drama and tv shows, or take moong out for walks, or go out to drink with my friends, that's basically all I've been doing in my leisure time. How hopeless was I? Okay, let's put my hopeless days aside. I've been making myself some good hobbies that I'd enjoy myself doing. Have you noticed? Recently, I've got myself into blogging and photography (more specifically, film photography). Of course, I'm still a newbie and don't know much about it. But isn't that the whole point? Learning new things is one of the biggest excitement. So guys, stop locking yourself in your comfort zones. Make yourself a good hobby or two - that's going to brighten your days.

Personally, both of my new hobbies have been very challenging since I'm new to it. But challenges always give you lessons.

           I'd rather regret the risks that didn't work out than the chances I didn't take at all.

           — Simone Biles

If you take part in a hobby that interests you, you'll come across people with similar interests and mindsets. Meeting new people and being surrounded by people you enjoy being around is always valuable. And if they inspire you in any way, that's just something priceless. Go out and experience new things. Having something to look forward to is a vital thing for me. Not everyday excites you, does it? If you could find a really good one, you'll be looking forward to it.

My life is a gifted giving and so is yours, let's make the best out it while we have it.

Comments